January 31, 2022
13.0 - 14.8
Welcome to CarBridge
Give your car superpowers with CarBridge! Open any app from your phone and use it on your CarPlay enabled car!
- Open any app in CarPlay (with the exemption of DRM enabled video streaming apps)
- Display any app on the car with its original phone layout, as you remember it
- Utilize the full power of your apps without limitation and use different apps on your phone and your car
- View and control your phone right from your car’s touch screen without picking your phone up
- Hide a larger selection of CarPlay apps. Spotify user? Goodbye Apple Music! Google Maps? See ya Apple Maps.
CarBridge for iOS 13/14 is a complete rewrite of the original CarBridge for iOS 10 and is a paid upgrade due to the changes in CarPlay on iOS 13.
CarBridge is designed to be used with touchscreen enabled CarPlay units, if you only have a joystick you can still use the Portal app to view your phone’s screen on your car.
To view the requirements for installing CarBridge please view our Discord.
Refunds must be made within 7 days of purchase. After the product has been installed and used by the customer refunds will be accepted if the reason for is due to issues with the product itself. The Havoc store-wide refund policy also applies.
Please note: a jailbreak is required to use this product.
Initial Havoc release